I SAW JESUS IN THE TOILET
Rod
2020-09-11 17:09:17 UTC
His likeness was embedded within a shit log that I shat out.
Discuss...
Rod
2020-09-11 18:22:56 UTC
Post by Rod
His likeness was embedded within a shit log that I shat out.
Discuss...
I did not post this.
--
"Be ready to do anything you can to further the happiness of any given
sentient being that you meet and to engage in this kind of conduct with
❖ 17th Karmapa
Avila Kap
2020-09-11 19:58:05 UTC
Yes you did and now we all know what a sick fuck you are.
tesla sTinker
2020-11-08 23:26:04 UTC
Post by Rod
Post by Rod
His likeness was embedded within a shit log that I shat out.
Discuss...
I did not post this.
its the ass hole army man, the one who thinks he is a corneal.
you know, the big rambone that goes to hell. The whore lover. Just
ignore to him.
God already knows where he goes. And so does he.
dolf
2020-11-10 18:08:26 UTC
— HEART’S MEASURE —

“FIRST THEY CAME FOR ARAFAT.
THEN THEY TOOK AWAY EREKAT.
WILL IT BE GOD THAT YOU MEET.
AMIDST ETERNAL BURNING HEAT.

TOO LATE TO REPENT YOUR PAST.
FOR OVER 20 YEARS WE CAST.
PEARLS OF WISDOM SO TO ENTER.
OUR GRACE NOW ENDS FOREVER." {@9: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#334); Ego: 37
- PURITY: TS'UI (#389)}

GRUMBLE (#334 - *PERSECUTION*, #389 - *SATAN*)@[30, 54, 3, 40, 8, 42, 67,
64, 66, 80, 79, 3, 7, 6, 58, 63, 16, 37]

FEME: @200 = #200

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #200 as [#40, #50, #70, #40] = manʻam (H4516):
{UMBRA: #200 % #41 = #36} 1) shoe;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Superseding%20Letters%20Patent%2020201107.pdf>

Initial Post: 11 November 2020
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Rod
Post by Rod
His likeness was embedded within a shit log that I shat out.
Discuss...
I did not post this.
its the ass hole army man, the one who thinks he is a corneal.
you know, the big rambone that goes to hell. The whore lover. Just
ignore to him.
God already knows where he goes. And so does he.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

[James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
%
did you wipe his bum
dolf
2020-11-11 18:51:11 UTC
Typical sycophant (ie. arse licker)
Post by %
did you wipe his bum
Post by tesla sTinker
Post by Rod
Post by Rod
His likeness was embedded within a shit log that I shat out.
Discuss...
I did not post this.
its the ass hole army man, the one who thinks he is a corneal.
you know, the big rambone that goes to hell. The whore lover.  Just
ignore to him.
God already knows where he goes. And so does he.
did you wipe his bum
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
%
2020-11-11 19:01:33 UTC
Post by dolf
Typical sycophant (ie. arse licker)
Post by %
did you wipe his bum
are you guys showing bums
dolf
2020-11-11 21:02:49 UTC
Post by %
are you guys showing bums
— TAXING WORDS —

"IF I GIVE YOU A BOW,
SHOW MY *FRECKLE*.
ENGLISH IS MINE NOW.
NO MORE TO HECKLE.

LINE IN THE SAND.
LIAR, A *CUNT* TO BE. {@8: Sup: 11 (#296); Ego: 11 (#296)},
THIS IS NEW HOLLAND.
IT BELONGS TO ME.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU.
THOU VERMIN BE GONE.
SO TO YOU TOODLE *LOO*.
NEO-FASCIST EACH ONE."

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
David Dalton
2020-09-12 01:02:42 UTC
Post by Rod
His likeness was embedded within a shit log that I shat out.
Discuss...
"Well, I've got to be a chocolate Jesus
Make me feel good inside
Got to be a chocolate Jesus
Keep me satisfied”
(Tom Waits)
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)