On Control of my Farts
Rich
2020-10-08 17:36:50 UTC
On Control of my Farts, by Rich (I can't stop being stupid).

You must bravely and forcibly resist your sensual appetite, taking no
account of what your body likes or dislikes, and struggle to subdue the
flesh to the spirit.

Now, in essense this means Miss Recktum must strike to forsake her
cocksucking job down at the sailor docks. She must spend her time on
bent knees in church rather than at cocksucking. Also she must not
swallow anything but the body and blood of Nigger Jesus, forsaking all
black penises now and forever more.
Amen.
KWills
2020-10-08 18:39:44 UTC
In article <rlning$bvh$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@gmail.com
Fake vet cock sucker Neal Warren socked up as Rich says...
Post by Rich
On Control of my Farts, by Rich (I can't stop being stupid).
You must bravely and forcibly resist your sensual appetite, taking no
account of what your body likes or dislikes, and struggle to subdue the
flesh to the spirit.
Now, in essense this means Miss Recktum must strike to forsake her
cocksucking job down at the sailor docks. She must spend her time on
bent knees in church rather than at cocksucking. Also she must not
swallow anything but the body and blood of Nigger Jesus, forsaking all
black penises now and forever more.
Amen.
STFU, Kneel, you limp wristed faggot.