Vatican acknowledges
Jeff Hickling
2020-06-30 19:24:24 UTC
SAINT PETER FOUND TO BE A DELUSIONAL FRAUD
%
2020-06-30 19:27:08 UTC
you just can't imagine how important this great news is
Sn!pe
2020-06-30 19:32:02 UTC
Post by Jeff Hickling
SAINT PETER FOUND TO BE A DELUSIONAL FRAUD
Hi, Gerk.
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-06-30 21:40:27 UTC
Idiot
Sn!pe
2020-06-30 23:07:28 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Jeff Hickling
SAINT PETER FOUND TO BE A DELUSIONAL FRAUD
Hi, Gerk.
Idiot
You already burned that sock down the list, dickhead.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Hawk
2020-06-30 22:51:54 UTC
Post by Jeff Hickling
SAINT PETER FOUND TO BE A DELUSIONAL FRAUD
As if the Vatican in itself is an honorable entity. The largest mob in
the world.
2020-06-30 23:50:57 UTC
They are not suppose to be, but sometimes they make me wonder
Checkmate
2020-07-01 00:55:39 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:24:24 -0700 Jeff Hickling put forth the
Post by Jeff Hickling
SAINT PETER FOUND TO BE A DELUSIONAL FRAUD
The whole bible is a fraud.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
2020-07-01 02:57:16 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jeff Hickling
SAINT PETER FOUND TO BE A DELUSIONAL FRAUD
The whole bible is a fraud.
All religion is a fraud.

Except Islam, I'm not an Islamophobe (racist).

And the fundamentalist Xian church that MN reminded me I attend,
although I'm still waiting for him to give me the address.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-07-01 19:25:21 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jeff Hickling
SAINT PETER FOUND TO BE A DELUSIONAL FRAUD
The whole bible is a fraud.
All religion is a fraud.
Except Islam, I'm not an Islamophobe (racist).
And the fundamentalist Xian church that MN reminded me I attend,
although I'm still waiting for him to give me the address.
Praise Allah's Holy Name!