REST IN THE PEACE OF CHRIST, DESIREE
Rocket Commander
2020-10-10 20:17:41 UTC
Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz's only great-granddaughter, 31, dies of
breast cancer.

THE GOOD DIE YOUNG: Desiree, daughter of Julia Arnaz and Mario Anzalone,
died Sept. 27 at Smilow Cancer Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut, after
a battle with stage 4 breast cancer. Her maternal grandfather, Desi
Arnaz Jr., was the son of the late I Love Lucy stars.

AND NOW A PRAYER FOR THE IMMORTAL SOUL OF DESIREE

May the Angels lead you into Paradise,
May the Martyrs come to welcome you
And lead you to the Holy City of Jerusalem
Where Lazarus is poor no longer
And may you find rest eternal...
In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-10-15 18:58:51 UTC
Post by Rocket Commander
Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz's only great-granddaughter, 31, dies of
breast cancer.
THE GOOD DIE YOUNG: Desiree, daughter of Julia Arnaz and Mario Anzalone,
died Sept. 27 at Smilow Cancer Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut, after
a battle with stage 4 breast cancer.  Her maternal grandfather, Desi
Arnaz Jr., was the son of the late I Love Lucy stars.
AND NOW A PRAYER FOR THE IMMORTAL SOUL OF DESIREE
May the Angels lead you into Paradise,
May the Martyrs come to welcome you
And lead you to the Holy City of Jerusalem
Where Lazarus is poor no longer
And may you find rest eternal...
In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
Thank you, Rocket Commander. May Jesus support you in dangerous
missions, both here and abroad.