Trannies for Christ: a modern day prayer group
Rich
2020-10-09 15:10:31 UTC
Be eager to serve Trump in humility

Do not give yourself up madly to gay pride, and do not exalt yourself in
vain pretense, as many of you do on Gay Pride Parade Day. Remember,
there are always Ladyboys lesser and greater than yourself. And now a
prayer for Ladyboys...

Hi my name is Karla. I'm a pre-op tranny. If this were bible times, I
would be called a eunuch. I want to invite you for a prayer via skype.
Please join us. And always remember, Jesus loves you in the butt, too.

%
2020-10-09 15:15:49 UTC
http://youtu.be/z6ESwkXyymQ
ok go there i'm there now
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-10-09 15:29:59 UTC
Post by Rich
Be eager to serve Trump in humility
Do not give yourself up madly to gay pride, and do not exalt yourself in
vain pretense, as many of you do on Gay Pride Parade Day.  Remember,
there are always Ladyboys lesser and greater than yourself.  And now a
prayer for Ladyboys...
Hi my name is Karla.  I'm a pre-op tranny.  If this were bible times, I
would be called a eunuch.  I want to invite you for a prayer via skype.
Please join us.  And always remember, Jesus loves you in the butt, too.
http://youtu.be/z6ESwkXyymQ
Dolf? Are you a member in good standing of this froup?
And, please, don't say something like "Only my hairdresser knows."
Thank you.
%
2020-10-09 15:34:11 UTC
Post by Rich
Be eager to serve Trump in humility
Do not give yourself up madly to gay pride, and do not exalt yourself
in vain pretense, as many of you do on Gay Pride Parade Day.
Remember, there are always Ladyboys lesser and greater than yourself.
And now a prayer for Ladyboys...
Hi my name is Karla.  I'm a pre-op tranny.  If this were bible times,
I would be called a eunuch.  I want to invite you for a prayer via skype.
Please join us.  And always remember, Jesus loves you in the butt, too.
http://youtu.be/z6ESwkXyymQ
Dolf?  Are you a member in good standing of this froup?
And, please, don't say something like "Only my hairdresser knows."
Thank you.
don't tell people how to answer you stupid