I DON'T WEAR UNDERWEAR
Jeff Hickling
2020-06-28 14:27:18 UTC
I have found underpants too confining for my taste. Rather, I like the
free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-06-28 16:12:41 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 07:27:18 -0700, Jeff Hickling aka fake vet
Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Buirke
Post by Jeff Hickling
I have found underpants too confining for my taste. Rather, I like the
free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Even if you sold ALL of your imaginary Amazon shares, you STILL
wouldn't have enough to buy underwear. Your imaginary cock and
imaginary balls will have to continue doing the imaginary waltz!
Jeff Hickling
Go straight to Hell. Do NOT pass Go.
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
Go straight to Walmart. Do NOT take the imaginary Lamborghini.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke, U.S. Army (ret)
2020-06-28 18:53:53 UTC
Post by Jeff Hickling
I have found underpants too confining for my taste. Rather, I like the
free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Even if you sold ALL of your imaginary Amazon shares, you STILL
wouldn't have enough to buy underwear. Your imaginary cock and
imaginary balls will have to continue doing the imaginary waltz!
Go straight to Hell. Do NOT pass Go.
Go straight to Walmart. Do NOT take the imaginary Lamborghini.
We don't often shop at Walmart, Miss Anus. That's a long drive for an
old warhorse like me. However, if I must go that route, I usually take
the Lamb.
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-06-28 19:03:23 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 11:53:53 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke, U.S. Army (ret)"
Post by Jeff Hickling
I have found underpants too confining for my taste. Rather, I like the
free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Even if you sold ALL of your imaginary Amazon shares, you STILL
wouldn't have enough to buy underwear. Your imaginary cock and
imaginary balls will have to continue doing the imaginary waltz!
Go straight to Hell. Do NOT pass Go.
Go straight to Walmart. Do NOT take the imaginary Lamborghini.
We don't often shop at Walmart, Miss Anus. That's a long drive for an
old whorehorse like me. However, if I must go that route, I usually take
the Lamb.
You ONLY shop at Walmart, you lying cunt. You even bought an
imaginary battery for your imaginary Lamborghini there!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke, U.S. Army (ret)
2020-06-28 20:12:50 UTC
Post by Jeff Hickling
I have found underpants too confining for my taste. Rather, I like the
free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Even if you sold ALL of your imaginary Amazon shares, you STILL
wouldn't have enough to buy underwear. Your imaginary cock and
imaginary balls will have to continue doing the imaginary waltz!
Go straight to Hell. Do NOT pass Go.
Go straight to Walmart. Do NOT take the imaginary Lamborghini.
We don't often shop at Walmart, Miss Anus. That's a long drive for an
old whorehorse like me. However, if I must go that route, I usually take
the Lamb.
You ONLY shop at Walmart, you lying cunt. You even bought an
imaginary battery for your imaginary Lamborghini there!
Oh, do shut the fuck up, you ignorant slut!

p.s. Pleasance say "Fuck off!"
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
2020-06-28 21:30:28 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 13:12:50 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke, Non U.S. Army (retard)"
Post by Jeff Hickling
I have found underpants too confining for my taste. Rather, I like the
free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Even if you sold ALL of your imaginary Amazon shares, you STILL
wouldn't have enough to buy underwear. Your imaginary cock and
imaginary balls will have to continue doing the imaginary waltz!
Go straight to Hell. Do NOT pass Go.
Go straight to Walmart. Do NOT take the imaginary Lamborghini.
We don't often shop at Walmart, Miss Anus. That's a long drive for an
old whorehorse like me. However, if I must go that route, I usually take
the Lamb.
You ONLY shop at Walmart, you lying cunt. You even bought an
imaginary battery for your imaginary Lamborghini there!
Oh, do shut the fuck up, you ignorant slut!
Oh, do get real, you self-deluding asshole!
Tell him to go fuck himself!
Sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-06-28 22:56:55 UTC
Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
A. Put it in water.
Nice!
Sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-06-28 22:55:39 UTC
Did you hear about the Polish kamikaze? He flew 48 successful missions!
HEE!
a425couple
2020-06-30 17:13:39 UTC
I have found underpants too confining for my taste.  Rather, I like the
free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Check out this photo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3086651924714577&set=a.186832971363168&type=3&theater
Jeff Hickling
2020-06-30 17:49:43 UTC
Post by a425couple
I have found underpants too confining for my taste.  Rather, I like
the free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Check out this photo.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3086651924714577&set=a.186832971363168&type=3&theater
That's somewhat creative. I should prolly say I would certainly keep a
distance (social and otherwise) from that guy.
Checkmate
2020-07-04 01:12:26 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 10:49:43 -0700 Jeff Hickling put forth the
Post by Jeff Hickling
Post by a425couple
I have found underpants too confining for my taste.  Rather, I like
the free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Check out this photo.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3086651924714577&set=a.186832971363168&type=3&theater
That's somewhat creative. I should prolly say I would certainly keep a
distance (social and otherwise) from that guy.
I like to freeball it, even when I'm wearing shorts.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
i haven't ever paid to get balled yet
unknown
2020-07-04 14:31:40 UTC
Post by %
On Tue, 30 Jun 2020, Jeff Hickling put forth....
Post by Jeff Hickling
Post by a425couple
I have found underpants too confining for my taste.  Rather, I like
the free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Check out this photo.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3086651924714577&set=a.186832971363168&type=3&theater
That's somewhat creative. I should prolly say I would certainly keep a
distance (social and otherwise) from that guy.
I like to freeball it, even when I'm wearing shorts.
i haven't ever paid to get balled yet
Yup, you gay boys fuck each other for free because
you really like it. LOL
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
%
2020-07-04 14:34:37 UTC
Post by Jeff Hickling
Post by a425couple
I have found underpants too confining for my taste.  Rather, I like
the free feel of my cock and balls waltzing around whenever I walk about.
Jeff
Check out this photo.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3086651924714577&set=a.186832971363168&type=3&theater
That's somewhat creative. I should prolly say I would certainly keep a
distance (social and otherwise) from that guy.
I like to freeball it, even when I'm wearing shorts.
i haven't ever paid to get balled yet
Yup, you gay boys fuck each other for free because
you really like it. LOL
no we don't we just made this up to fool you again , sucker