— ONCE AGAIN I'M HAVING TO REVISIT OUR BASTILLE DAY 14 JULY 2016 COMMENTARY AND WE REJECT ANY INVOLVEMENT IN THE NOTION OF WITCHES AND FOUL DECLENSION BY TRUCKS
dolf
2021-07-14 07:20:31 UTC
NADEGDA (FASCIST *BABYLONIAN* WHORE & KOOK) @ 0800 HOURS ON 15 JULY
2016: "Ohh it's *so* ironically fun when a kook's pretentious bit of
grammar instruction contains a glaring error like mixing up "its" and
"it's".

[snicker]

QUOTE: "LAWYER BRIEFING..."

Do be letting me know when you get around to actually filing that
kooksoot, eh, kookums? IF you get around to actually filing it.

[snicker]"

DOLF @ 0808 HOURS ON 15 JULY 2016: "NADEGDA'S *FOUL* DECLENSION.

HOW SPELLETH THOU *WITCH*?"

#917 as [#40, #1, #50, #300, #5, #400, #70, #40, #1, #10] = manteúomai
(G3132): {UMBRA: #0 as #917 % #41 = #15} 1) to act as a seer; 1a)
deliver an oracle, prophesy, divine;

G3132@{
   @1: Sup: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40),
   @2: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#81); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#41),
   @3: Sup: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#91); Ego: 50 -
VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#91),
   @4: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#158 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23});
Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}),
   @5: Sup: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#230); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#153),
   @6: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#297); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#229),
   @7: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#353); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#299),
   @8: Sup: 15 - REACH: TA (#368); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#339),
   @9: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#384); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#340),
   @10: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#410); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#350),
   Male: #410 - *APHELION* on 3 JULY as *HOMOIOS* {#330 / #410} /
HETEROS {#352 / #421} / TORAH {#373 / #472}; Feme: #350
} // #917

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #917 % #41 = #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of
Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning;
Tetra: 1 - Centre;

THOTH MEASURE: #15 - Oh Lord of Righteousness, who makest thine
appearance in the place of Righteousness; I am not a land-grabber.

    #VIRTUE: With Reach (no. #15), daily increasing its kind.
    #TOOLS: With Diminishment (no. #55), daily depleting its type.
    #POSITION: With Resistance (no. #22), intolerance, but
    #TIME: With Unity (no. #54), magnanimity.
    #CANON: #146

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_146@{
   @1: Sup: 15 - REACH: TA (#15); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA (#15),
   @2: Sup: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#85); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#70),
   @3: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#96); Ego: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#92),
   @4: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9});
Ego: 54 - UNITY: K'UN (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
   Male: #161; Feme: #146
} // #146

COLONEL (ATHEIST / T.U.R.D PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VETERAN / WHITE
SUPREMACIST) BURKE @ 0015 HOURS ON 17 JULY 2016: "Is the Dolfster
threatening legal action????

Inquiring minds wanna know."

DOLF @ 0140 HOURS ON 17 JULY 2016: "The name is 'dolf' and it is without
any affectations which you might acrimoniously seek to apply as your
licentious mania dictates as a bestowal.

I'm in the process of writing up an indictment-- it's not something one
ought to do on the Sabbath Day so I just wrote of equitable, merciful
and compassionate justice--putting the rest off until Sunday..."

— REMEMBERED {@1} (LEST WE FORGET) {@2} SABBATH DAYS {@3} —

"REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY {@4}.

GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND {@5}.

WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED
BAND {@6 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY};

NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY
{@7}.

REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY {@8}.

YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT YOU PLANN'D--I DO, {@9} AND I'M SAD {@10}.

ONLY REMEMBER ME; {@11} YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE GLAD {@12}.

IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL {@13
- #810 - *A* *NEEDLE*}.

YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S TRIAL {@14}.

AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, {@15} DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU
THIEVE {@16}.

FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE {@17}.

A *VESTIGE* OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD {@18}.

BETTER BY FAR YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST
YOUR STYLE {@19}.

THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD. {@20}"

[Poem by Christine ROSSETTI prior 1862 / Adaption by Dolf BOEK 17 June 2017]

YOUTUBE: "Remember Me (Chilcott : Atlanta Master Chorale)"

NADEGDA (FASCIST *BABYLONIAN* WHORE & KOOK) @ 0919 HOURS ON 15 JULY
2016: "DEFAMATORY, SLANDEROUS AND KNOWINGLY FALSE CONDUCT AS UNLAWFUL
USE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS CARRIAGE SERVICE FOR HARASSMENT:

Better kooks than you have tried, even striven *mightily*, and I am
still here.

[snicker]

And when you ran the above text by a lawyer, did he:

a) Guffaw
b) Chuckle
c) Howl with side-splitting laughter
d) Snicker

Every statement I've made was either factually true or fell squarely
within the realm of opinion, as does the following statement:

You, dolf, are a lunatic, and indeed a real certifiable whacko.

[snicker]"

DOLF @ 1104 HOURS ON 15 JULY 2016: "I really don't know why you believe
this message was directed at you:

I quote: "Better kooks than you have tried, even striven *mightily*, and
I am still here."

Next thing, you'll be blaming me for posting that YOUTUBE video of a
French Film titled: "City of the Lost Children 1995 (hidden
subliminals)" as a Bastille Day (14 July 2016) tribute, then being the
cause of their troubles in Nice.

BUT IT'S GOT SOME GREAT VOICE-OVERS DON'T YOU THINK?:

CULTIC MALE: "The true light is 'Invisible'"

"Penetrate the corridors of shadows and leave the world of the 'blind'
and you'll enter the cast as world of the 'chosen ones'.

Renounce the gift of sight.

I know, there are skeptics amongst you.

Afraid to share with us the dead of night.

Be brave, renounce your gift of sight now.

Pluck out your *EYES*.

Come and join us.

HELP US BUILD A BETTER WORLD."

MALE: "Hey girl, Cyclops?

Do you know where to find Cyclops?

GIRL: "Will you get lost?"

WOMAN: "You mustn't be angry

Your 'brothers' are doing their best."

SCIENTIST KRANK: "My brothers!!"

MALE: "Listen carefully."

CULTIC MALE: "The true light.

Renounce the gift of sight.

Penetrate the corridor of shadows.

The world of the 'BLIND'.

Let us build a better world or we shall witness a rain of TERROR.

GIRL: "Where do you think you are going?"

MALE: "Cyclops *TRUCK* on the way. Little brother."

GABRIEL AS CULTIC LEADER: "I Gabriel.

I came into this world with open *EYES*.

But I saw a world that was a world of DOGS.

Illiterate dogs.

And so the CREATOR sent me down here to earth to recover the power that
men have illegally seized.

My 'Brothers'.

You who have joined me in their *STRUGGLE* understand that together we
must fight human beings on their ground.

Only the "THIRD *EYE*" will enable you to enter the world of appearances.

But beware because this world of temptation and perversion is also the
world of desire.

My brothers our race, our great supreme race shall reign once more on earth.

From that day on, our [inaudible] THIRD *EYE* will become useless.

The world of appearances will be abolished."

DOLF @ 1109 HOURS ON 23 APRIL 2020: "Let me spell it out to you,
according to media reports that one of those police members killed by
that freeway crash with a *TRUCK* in Melbourne was a 28 yo new recruit
who had recently graduated in NOVEMBER 2019 from the police academy.

"He only graduated in November. He was just on a stint before being at
Kew station. He had only started on this on Tuesday," [his grandmother]
told the Herald Sun.

*ONE* *DAY* *ON* *THE* *JOB*

<https://7news.com.au/news/vic/eastern-freeway-crash-police-officer-killed-in-kew-identified-as-new-recruit-c-994068>

Since lawfully the earliest age one can graduate is 18 6 months as
relative to my own experience would then be 18 years and 11 months as
barely 19yo ...

DOLF @ 1450 HOURS ON 23 APRIL 2020: "The owner of the Porsche has been
identified as:

RICHARD PUSEY

*RICHARD* being an euphemism for one’s *MANHOOD*...

— PUSY THIN DICK —
[Written: 13 July 2016]

"I THINK IT'S GOT *PUS*,
AND NOT WORTH THE FUN.
MIGHT GIVE IT A MISS.
IT'S BETTER TO RUN.

IT'S AWFULLY THIN.
NOT WORTH A START.
BY NO MEANS A SIN,
BUT IS THAT A *WART*?"

*PUS*
From Ancient Greek πύον (púon), from Ancient Greek πύθω (púthō) SEE:
DIVINATION-G4436 BELOW / πύθομαι (púthomai, "to rot, to decompose")
Latin pus, Gothic 𐍆𐌿𐌻𐍃 (fuls, "*FOUL*"), Old English fūl ("*FOUL*")
and Latin puteō.

[π, {@1: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80)}
υ, {@2: Sup: 75 - FAILURE: *SHIH* (#155); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU
(#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21})}
ο, {@3: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#219); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#226)}
ν] {@4: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#252); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#276)}

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #156: SEE BELOW AS ONTIC OBLIGANS RELATED TO
*DYING* / TO *TURN* *BACK* *OR* *BACKWARD*, *REPEL*, *DEFEAT*,
*REPULSE*, *HINDER*, *REJECT*, *REFUSE* / TO TURN AWAY (FACE), TURN
TOWARD; / TO TURN AGAINST;

*WART* (noun):
- an undesirable or disfiguring feature
- (informal) an obnoxious or objectionable person

DOLF @ 1038 HOURS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2020: "There is nothing of unction to
such action as vacuous eloquii..."

<https://www.facebook.com/andrew.mariman>

ANDREW MARIMAN @ 1050 HOURS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2020: "You know those words,
as obscure as they seem to you, do not together make any sense..."

DOLF @ 1104 HOURS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2020: "It came quite natural to my
sapient mind and works for me.

UNCTION: anointing of sovereign

A smug, exaggerated use of language; smarminess.
Divine or sanctifying grace.

<https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/unction>

ELOQUII: (slang) BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE {ie. a weak, cowardly, or
oversensitive man}

ĒLOQUIUM noun (genitive ēloquiī or ēloquī);

eloquence
speech, utterance
diction

Etymology: From ēloquor ("I declare, speak plainly") +‎ -ium (nominal
suffix).

<https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/eloquium#Latin>

So you are relying upon ignorance...

Ignorance is the means by which I piss-take. If only one can find an
astute man with a mind of their own."
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf

#917 as [#40, #1, #50, #300, #5, #400, #70, #40, #1, #10] = manteúomai

http://youtu.be/gY3TriU_Ydo

[...]

From that day on, our [inaudible] THIRD *EYE* will become useless.

The world of appearances will be abolished."

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_001.jpeg>

[...]

From Ancient Greek πύον (púon), from Ancient Greek πύθω (púthō) SEE:

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf

#917 as [#40, #1, #50, #300, #5, #400, #70, #40, #1, #10] = manteúomai
[...]

From that day on, our [inaudible] THIRD *EYE* will become useless.

[...]

From Ancient Greek πύον (púon), from Ancient Greek πύθω (púthō) SEE:
[...]

YOUTUBE: "Depeche Mode - Heroes (Highline Sessions Version)"